Friday, September 28, 2007

ok erica. here's 125. i'll do the rest later

I am a husband
I am a son
I am a pharmacy technician
I use to smoke a lot of pot
If it were legal I would probably still do it now and then
I love to eat
I love all cuisines
My favorite food is sushi
I’m going to eat some on Sunday
I was born in Muskegon
I was born at hackley hospital
Frasier is my favorite show
I own every season out on dvd
I have a boxer
He is named after a character on Frasier
I love beer
I love wine
I prefer micro-brews over imported beer
My favorite breweries are New Holland and Great Lakes Brewery
I love white and red wines
Pinot Gris is my favorite white
Chianti is my favorite red
I think that people go to see movies like Saw for the extreme gore
That really, really bothers me
I think these people have an extraordinary inability to empathize
Serial killers are unable to empathize
I am fascinated by dead celebrities
When I was little and I learned about an old celebrity the first question I would ask is if they were dead
Last night I read an article about the guy who played coach on cheers
I’m sure these means I am psychologically messed up in some way
I love my race and ethnic relations class
I don’t like my sociology class
The reason is because of my instructors
Right now is my favorite time of year
Because of the weather
Even though I don’t watch hardly any sports I get exited when football season starts
I also love it when holiday stuff starts showing up in stores
I miss my childhood
I would give anything to go back and live a day in 1985
I love history
I love historical artifacts
I voted for GW Bush in 2000
I followed that election obsessively
I felt a sense of dread when I thought Gore was going to win
I wish Al Gore won
Well, he sort of did
I didn’t vote for president in 2004
But I wish Kerry would have won
I hate the War in Iraq
Every Sunday on George Stephanopolis’ program they list all the new dead soldiers that the Pentagon released info about
I get pissed off every time I see those names
I think their lives were wasted
I think people that say they weren’t are delusional
I think Saddam and his sons were evil sadists and I’m glad they are dead
There are a lot of evil sadists who are running countries right now
We aren’t going there and “liberating” those people
I argued with a lot of people about how we should go to war in Iraq
I was a lemming
If we didn’t go there we might have actually got the people who did cause 911
I don’t really think Bush gave a shit about that though
I think his administration had plans to invade Iraq before 911
If we didn’t go there we would probably have better relationships with other countries
Bush squandered a ton of political capital on Iraq
O.k. I’m done talking about this
I am against abortion
I don’t think abortion should be made illegal
This confuses people
I believe God created the world
I believe what mainstream science says about evolution
I enjoy discussing this topic
I don’t know why
I don’t tell people this who I know will judge me
I don’t like people misjudging me
This is why I am selective about who I talk to about my faith
I don’t want to be lumped in with 90 percent of the Christians people know
My dog has something up his nose
He’s producing a lot of mucus
It’s gross
I have a surgical technologist degree
I probably will never use it
I didn’t’ like working with most of the doctors as a Surg Tech
Most were not very friendly towards me
This made me very nervous
I have been married for over a year
We went to New York and Boston on our honeymoon
Our honeymoon was the best time I’ve had in my life
I love New York
I love Boston
I would go to back to either of those places in an instant
I want to travel
I want to travel all over Europe
When I do, and if I go to Amsterdam, I will probably smoke pot in a hash bar
I live the life I dreamed of when I was 21
It’s a pretty simple life
At that time it seemed unachievable
I am going to school to be a social worker
I am extremely exited about that
I love that I can study things I am interested in and it relates to my degree
I am exited about the 2008 election
I don’t care who wins as long as they don’t have a big R in front of their name
I am bitter at the republican party
I want Biden to win the primaries
I know he won’t
The only democratic candidate I wasn’t going to vote for was hillary
I’ve changed my mind
I still don’t like too much about her, but I think she’s far better than anyone on the republican side
I like her healthcare plan
I get pissed when people dismiss it as “hillary care”
If she gets the nomination I hope Biden is her running mate
I am glad his plan for Iraq passed in the Senate
I think it’s our best option
I really like John Edwards
I don’t think he can win
I really like Barak Obama
I get really pissed when people call him Barak Hussein Obama
I think he could win if he gets tougher
I don’t like rednecks
I think they’re ignorant
Backwards
Obnoxious
I lump a big group of people in the redneck category
I know I shouldn’t do this
I know it’s prejudice
Anne and I need more discipline
I need to read more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my family is a bunch of red necks!:-)