Monday, October 1, 2007

up to 211

I’m really getting into politics again
When I’m stressed or angry I could care less what I say
I am a bad liar
I hate it when people lie to me
I would rather be bored than really busy
I am a social smoker
I have a half sister
I have three nephews
I never see them because they live in Arizona
I never talk to them
My sister is mad at me about this
I am really bad at keeping in touch with people
I have two close friends that live in Muskegon
I rarely speak with them
I love to cook
I’m decent at it
I like creating my own dishes
MSNBC, food tv, and discovery are my three favorite channels
I hate Fox news
I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh ever day
I get on kicks
My last one was that I’m going to read more fiction
I’m trying to read the classics
I’m not doing so hot at the moment
I am a horrible public speaker
I want to be a better one
I think I have a lot to say
I spend most of my money on food
I went to Christian school K-12
I liked it, for the most part
When I was 14 and 15 I listened hard-core gangsta rap
I used to wear my pants sagging
I had my head shaved
I used to ride my bike everywhere
I was depressed for 2 years
My first job was at a water park
I picked up trash and cleaned the bathrooms
My first real kiss was when I was 19
My favorite movies are As Good as it Gets and Goodwill Hunting
A close second are any movies by Wes Anderson
I think David Bazan is one of the greatest songwriters
Thrice is one of my favorite bands
I need to listen to more music
I have been to the Grand Canyon
I have been to Mt. Rushmore
I liked Mt. Rushmore better
I am extremely loyal
But if I think you’re wrong I won’t defend you
I am not handy
I did not have any one to teach me to be handy
Christmas is not my favorite holiday
The Christmas season is my favorite holiday
I have a cold
It has lasted for over a month
I can play the piano
I started lessons when I was nine and took them for five years
It bothers me that I did not become a surgical technologist
It makes me wonder if I’ll become a social worker
I know that, that is silly because the two are such different professions
I enjoyed being in the O.R.
Most of the time I did a good job
All of the time I felt like I was walking on egg shells
I don’t like working in sterile environments
I have no sense of direction
When someone says, “over there to the left” I have to think about which side is my left
Sometimes I think I have a learning disability
A lot of days I feel way more intelligent than most people
Today I don’t
Today is one of those days where I feel like I have so much more to learn and experience
I do
Joe told me he likes the kava house. I used to love the kava house, so I’m looking forward to going there again sometime
One of my favorite beers is Sam Adams
My favorite beer is Edmond fitzgerald porter
I used to buy all name brand stuff
Now, when we go grocery shopping I buy mostly Meijer stuff
I bought new clothes on Saturday
I feel more confident when I wear new clothes
I want contacts so badly
I have been wearing only my glasses for almost a year
I used to never wear glasses
I love my new blog
I am about to eat spaghetti
I eat a lot of spaghetti because it’s cheap
I am looking forward to going to the haunt
We go every year
I’m also looking forward to going to food, wine and all that jazz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did it! See it wasn't so hard!lol