Friday, February 1, 2008

7 random facts

1. i am a pharmacy technician.
2. i will begin attending spring arbor university.
3. i wish i had more time to blog.
4. i have an amazing wife who i love dearly.
5. i wish i kept in better touch with some of my friends.
6. i am exited about starting a new business with my wife.
7. one of my dreams is to see the world.

i am tagging no one because all the people i know in the blogosphere have already been tagged. i am finally getting somewhere with the next installment in my series, so that will be up soon. i also have another series i'm working on, but i plan on finishing it before i begin posting, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris! How's it going? I have been reading your blogs for about a month now, and I enjoy them. I was just wondering what your new business is. Just curious. I like to see what's going on with everyone! Talk to you later!

Mandie Smith Segura

Wags said...

Chris Chris Chris... I almost forgot about you dude.

chris o said...

hey eric, well i'm glad you didn't, although i haven't been to your blog in a long time.

hey mandie, i just checked out your blog. very entertaining. what are you doing in the accounting field?
anne and i are going to sell monuments and marker(e.g. tombstones) for her dad's monument business. they live on the other side of the state so we're handling all the sales over on this end.

Anne said...

i loooooooooove you too.
you are cute.
even if you do forget to take off work for my birthday.

Unknown said...

Very cool. I hope that you do well. :) I work for giant healthcare company in the accounts payable department. :) Not exactly what I ever thought I'd be doing. It's interesting, though. I have learned a lot in the last 5 months. Well, we'll have to talk more later. Good night.